If you are thinking of upgrading your home’s floors, epoxy flooring is an ideal choice if you want floors that are customizable and durable. If you are unsure whether this is a good choice for your home, you can check the epoxy flooring Brisbane homes and companies have.
If you ask homeowners who have epoxy floors in their homes, you will find most of them laud the strength of this flooring option. Durability is not the only quality that makes this a good choice for your floors. Here are some other reasons why people opt for such flooring:
- Easy to clean – If you check the epoxy flooring Brisbane homes have, you will notice these are spotless. This is because such floors are very easy to clean and keep clean. A simple mopping up and drying with a clean rag is all it needs.
- Highly resistant to chemicals – One reason why epoxy is a good choice for garages and homes is due to its resistance to a variety of chemicals. The epoxy resin flooring Brisbane homes and garages have can withstand gasoline, oil, and chemical cleaner spills. These can also withstand bleach, transmission fluid, and other similar substances.
- Protects the concrete floor underneath – Concrete floors, when left bare, can suffer from cracks and stains. With this flooring, the base flooring stays intact. You don’t have to worry about the need to repair cracks on your concrete floor since the epoxy covers and protects it.
- Easier to maintain – Floors that have tiles are more difficult to maintain than floors that have an epoxy coating on it. You don’t need to worry about regrouting. You also don’t need to worry about dingy tiles that need polishing or carpets that need constant professional cleaning.
- Cost-effective – The epoxy floor coating Brisbane homes have are more cost-effective due to the cost per square foot of this flooring type. This is in comparison with other options. It is also more cost-effective due to the installation process that does not need any subflooring to install.
- Sets faster than other flooring types – Hardwood floors take five to ten days before it is usable. This is due to humidity adjustments and setting. Epoxy flooring takes only two to three days to set, which is faster.
Update your floor’s look with an epoxy coating
If you want to get rid of the dull and boring look of your floors, take your cue from other homes around you that have tried epoxy coating. Look at the epoxy coating Brisbane homes have to get an idea of how good these will look on your floors. You can choose to have this coating added to your garage floors or have it installed in your entire home.
Meanwhile, if you decide to have the same epoxy flooring Brisbane homes and businesses are using, check out Qepoxy. They are a company that specializes in installing an epoxy coating on floors in industrial, residential, and commercial structures. Find out what they can do for you by visiting qepoxy.com.au.